The Perfect Course for Working Professionals
Extending our internationally-recognised and award-winning training into industry-relevant solutions, Imageworks is progressively rolling out high-quality WSQ Workforce Skills Qualifications programs, at heavily subsidised course fees. We pride ourselves in improving the service culture in many client organisations, and helping to bridge frontline performance gaps.
Most of our clients have been able to claim more than 90% of the training investment through WDA’s training subsidy and IRAS PIC claims, instead of incurring a substantial training outlay. Self-employed individuals are also able to utilise their SkillsFuture Credit to cover the course fees in full.
WSQ Project & Maintain Professional Image
This course helps participants to acquire the knowledge and skills to project and maintain professional image that aligns to their organisation’s brand and supports their personal brand. The end result? More confidence, influence and presence!
By the end of the course, learners should be able to:
- Review the importance of personal grooming and projecting a good first impression
- Apply dressing principles to project a professional image
- Maintain personal grooming to defined standards
- Practise good personal hygiene habits to promote self-confidence
- Apply etiquette principles to establish credibility and rapport with customers
- Project poise, confidence and personal conviction through the dynamics of body language
- Adapt to cultural differences and situational challenges in interacting with customers from diverse background
- Use effective conversation techniques to engage with customers
- Uphold service commitment by providing accurate information to customers and maintaining customer confidentiality
- 1.5 days
- Day One from 9am to 5:30pm
- Day 2 from 9am to 1pm
- Singaporeans above 35 years old and earning less that S$1,900 per month: $54.00
- Singaporeans above 40 years old and earning more that S$1,900 per month: $181.50
- Singaporeans 21-39 years old and Singapore PRs: $277.50
- Non-Singaporean/Non-Singapore PRs: $481.50